In our experience you want to find the best candidate as quickly as possible with no surprises...
We’ve combined our headhunting expertise with a contingent service because we agree it’s only fair that we’re rewarded when we find you the right person and not before.
Arguile Search is a proactive, adaptable recruitment business. Here’s what that means for you as a client:
- We are experts. We understand commercial contract management, so you don’t have to waste your time explaining the discipline to us.
- We are flexible. We know that one approach is not right for every business. We operate ‘right process’ rather than just ‘our process’.
- We’re not afraid to challenge the brief. We’ll invest time in understanding your business, your culture and what you need from us. Sometimes what you are looking for may not be realistic or exist at all – we are comfortable telling you that and working with you to identify a solution.
- We have access to the best talent. We’re proud of our network of established and emerging commercial talent, but we’re not satisfied to stop there. We will use our network to find the best qualified candidates out there.
- We will take the role to the market. Arguile Search is a consultancy, not an agency. Once we’ve identified the best qualified candidates for your role, we will headhunt them. This means we can present the right candidates, not only those currently looking for a new opportunity.
- We offer reassurance. We reference candidates throughout the process so you can be assured of their credibility. The majority of our candidates come through recommendation
- We understand our candidates. Finding you the candidate you want to offer the job to is a great start, but that person needs to accept the offer. We work with candidates to understand their motivations and expectations from day one. This enables us to send you candidates who think you are right for them and there are no late surprises.
- We believe you will be delighted with our results. That’s why you only pay us when we have delivered, and not before.
Contact Arguile Search for a confidential discussion.